Re: [tcpm] [tsvwg] Cross-area alignment on "L4S and RACK"

"Scharf, Michael" <Michael.Scharf@hs-esslingen.de> Fri, 09 November 2018 17:44 UTC

From: "Scharf, Michael" <Michael.Scharf@hs-esslingen.de>
To: Bob Briscoe <ietf@bobbriscoe.net>, "tcpm@ietf.org" <tcpm@ietf.org>
CC: "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 17:44:04 +0000
References: <6EC6417807D9754DA64F3087E2E2E03E2D14F3F0@rznt8114.rznt.rzdir.fht-esslingen.de> <110030da-11f7-c9c2-c059-2abdf6178864@bobbriscoe.net> <6EC6417807D9754DA64F3087E2E2E03E2D15201A@rznt8114.rznt.rzdir.fht-esslingen.de> <1f7ccdda-0e0c-4241-3cfb-b4fe4cc00b47@bobbriscoe.net> <6EC6417807D9754DA64F3087E2E2E03E2D152905@rznt8114.rznt.rzdir.fht-esslingen.de> <53f76b72-67e8-9c95-0ea5-a5621f378dd0@bobbriscoe.net>
x-originating-ip: [134.108.29.249]