Re: [tcpm] 2nd WGLC for draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc8312bis

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Tue, 22 March 2022 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type:content-id; s=dkim20130528; bh=NlMTDC kC6g9hf9K+SPQLm7Fg4jJe+AT6iBcnPhmEKAk=; b=PRLvGEgz4sDnvO4V4AY9zN boKcwFdHeiBPKOs6d2IsRsl1FDDcA3u2NhsGLoQQ5e8qNR5CKeUh7CV2QKrnmljo MqJDd2FFkgetzWDJrn1g4PcfEmoAfQZoSfwWtikwXdRlYfkdimiQSjAHfFo+laBh hned9lfYQsHuNm75sE1cY=