Re: [tcpm] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tcpm-rtorestart-03.txt

Anna Brunstrom <anna.brunstrom@kau.se> Fri, 17 October 2014 17:00 UTC

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:00:00 +0200
From: Anna Brunstrom <anna.brunstrom@kau.se>
To: tcpm@ietf.org
References: <20140704120244.14835.6363.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <53B699B4.8000203@kau.se> <3678_1412785121_543563E1_3678_72_1_CAK6E8=d9JgqNkCoyrnMZ9W-V-hRWtE=YWqwsfzufq-JPAvShPA@mail.gmail.com> <CD5BCB4E-7C60-48DC-A9CE-1CAD0616D6F5@iki.fi> <CAK6E8=dbdEo5vwqTfxyGz+edM_CDA18=Z6+8vUaZYWFG+xshUQ@mail.gmail.com> <87CDBDF6-27E4-44DE-BE12-CAA2F4CC84F9@iki.fi> <20141013084802.GA5944@kau.se> <CAK6E8=d+chHXT+v1Xdk54bKhx47fLoQ2f+GSn2TTtM9zRp1fNQ@mail.gmail.com>