Re: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-auth-opt-01.txt

"Adam Langley" <agl@imperialviolet.org> Tue, 15 July 2008 04:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=6hLb4kLN64Jd1utPIpk0d9Xvb+rIT0n6vISGTH7eum0=; b=nS+M1L3MTcvAzaXuPx6EmwXo7ru1nnNmrNtR2JKQQJ8KzVH7yJD3Hmr6Cw841PgojW oj1rr17MFWd/deTIQ+TKFu/JSujj/64xKeyVbAqX8uWCBPw4/hOs4CmUimiICntPYHIZ lwYykMUf+FvVeHqg6awmUnO5Tf0E5xINz0puo=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=VZbQbk3+s3UQtlkLkVqkrwBxkXsfy1YlP/pwnwlekSj9UaB1F2hqm3jljRLIZVWq4n H1ryU8zwUSfhmclJO7aXLQ14wrNqtvPQtKEa37jiI5gzNp+E7Shv2bVB6E/xAntDh/BU GRYO7izmpql2VPhzINZ1joOe3uBlD5kQ/h3v0=