Re: [tcpm] Faster application handshakes with SYN/ACK payloads

"Adam Langley" <agl@imperialviolet.org> Thu, 31 July 2008 23:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=XF6Z4c9SZjLpvVrsvvZcQQVoRHLoL13d+ZGJtIOIErQ=; b=wrDzT64AGueZYppJNp2u2rRegWQ3kKv600MCQygLVFLKFTTpmDNEhO5bQDksc8jNIB tdwKFaINQZYkt09KkOrWlbpguq+MjP//ZEhZsT3IOL8ZVrgm8Zg7cmkrBsthls0/dnmh SfIKVTzEV+dT3WaEpXzcEXcs1TzHn+i38Dv8M=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=XM3KEkNTJfPa5CF7HJ0x3tAN5mNhCfu+h68Wl6J1tV3uiXOpWHo5uW2ndCHe87D+pp 1sZlduCs2gIME386QFgTgLqxXTieKASEnnAMt6rOCm0cUnp8QYrtCR+1Z1v8KgGrY5gh yWAWRQ0w3McyDKdiKwzHgAW3SyL0YL9hGZnno=