Re: [tcpm] Draft schepherd write-up for 793bis

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 10 June 2021 14:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1623336558; bh=s5daEFxYi3Q1u8dOxI13TekNzt/itUbdl85gH0C+MTk=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=SZuOrGGGIUAqmGdOgsiAOUV8qQydoHkH9KlmtHup752lxBj/rVoyvtpb6bF+VxG8z QArhal1T3azdwvPVuqHeVmE3Iw3Q5T0/ieJXItpOqz/JmPMpR4Ae0IFXSPeM/fKiw6 AZUS30I2CArSvcyI5mGDhdl9RbHxXrj24cgzKHJ4quzxE8s0ZD/hYOfyWR3Zw4K6oB iYbZauox872dtqaya5F9ybzzA6J8rZiEr9x1nFMlU0X3N/Jo8eWe351qIHIZh5Irip RhctDQF8BbOCtxUZrugHg3+SXV5RkXoq/dkI4YlQWHoqThBRig4it3+cZBlFfioQJV 4Shd7C1HrHUdg==