Re: [tcpm] [EXTERNAL] WGLC for draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-08

Yuchung Cheng <ycheng@google.com> Wed, 15 July 2020 19:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kxsv+3EmJamx/LQjFCLzTh5yGWFK0Hq750o5iq5MrWQ=; b=p+8b3w18z6CyaCOdPD6qZxQ24Rl+dJElpRVI0rak/r2De1V3kTRYEi06QOATxrAyEm XHdLLYmAzhyrDa9Isep3pO7RppcxQyEE2B1r+2I30I/nDgioE3okQxT2N/QwrKg9uf5E D7mgrx5zzCWs7dI4J2vvMDwBrh+Zi3CIgTA5xMkbhY+ky2eE0rMry1fCrlJ6RriEULPK 39FokYVDjvqW46RK5Vda825isi3+62R94zL43MIgwjoGUT51dRbXVmwG3jEeQ48xYpDY x/kdKLXprUTPO6zFz+dsGMxRYDZKD6D/B6RUVlF1Zvo9s0w3eSqw6RX71KU2Vt6fhv1x BGTQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kxsv+3EmJamx/LQjFCLzTh5yGWFK0Hq750o5iq5MrWQ=; b=ZpKUdo6SKEhbMOD8JwSgKGHXtxeRwW4ogFY9uuzh51jdHquYJtyU3Vyuq/ICvFzHM1 mASwCw964QgVxazt2Mku/QpXjC2YQi39esZFUZv3S69ielTIqVGP0JIKCnJSn9CPH9lx OJwLViDWvqHmo58R0lI01QLhyBv+PzNu/fyTPi49xzOJOvu5n3BOhHR7xrrRbMBZWnAB ivxj5PEi8UmxAEJuPAduUYmbOgP9XnABI3LvI2GgcY/FeLB6ftvIpyQqiJ2zmEjIop4o OpkdZsrTVX9IkN0MYktMqEN3HdVkUdVV4C+ZwklSI+0YGhDS20Pz6HiyA/2TCuYK7AsU IuEA==