Re: [tcpm] Draft schepherd write-up for 793bis

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 10 June 2021 15:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1623338471; bh=IWmlRhGDGdwhC5pY5IG8W8bnfGXelkBVImACzSRWnB0=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=HXxJDhM4qJh5XqioK5jFL73TCqKaW+JsW3wev90/k/8vCYY+1cpBXqeTVsKHo7QSY +98xhyMLo+RtvdURNBLbFlNOf0bkbfrLKNEia/QOpskEqv2lmbWkNc8Fu+l6Z/c8Cb JO9GX5UDir88F4QTQmXczeXJNn0yJrZipyAwH/8JTFGxTvu1VrTCkwFABcC4jZXWhL 9Pc6dn8tWZzsMv/hYZK+pS/IIVwIRlQccbLQPjY+FFU9wLwI31RJ0s9REfgUF8mr67 8tTYKp+2p9XSGiHjQYW1lk/BBqXL5QzadZUInOZZnr0HnjVF23dRDxp565mWgp2pqN /PESIpGxTOEVw==