Re: [tcpm] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-25: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Wesley Eddy <wes@mti-systems.com> Tue, 01 March 2022 02:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mti-systems-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject:content-language:to :cc:references:from:in-reply-to; bh=oFyHolV+ejP6K32wNHrkyf+rFNGdTfoM1xkVJ11B+W4=; b=oZTlpTGd4fuvb9UBflHQPwlB4of97mB6jI7VSZ0K4F3QRMMvbKx6n5j3puQrVmsSDT ulfdOReMw5Vc6QTCs2qYY5JE2fD1yATHgJ4wk59j+XMBMF/7WLUuQ5dStn0pRx2r4UxD jpqEUT+iENuTZ0Y5g+yDX2NNLXl5N5xPny4wgVzrDEYpFLFjIgudMoYkTedo5uVdBQOa D3RrADGDRua4qcXHjn/uOSrWSmUe8W6oTUKoupZvP2aJrjma6ffx8/mOc2GiadbDnH5c cmOnTOXJTa1twTphdRbpSyIpLW1IHJtdm7ssTzx0o2uo94DWRLknGN+LJWGk4b8jz9RC miyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:subject :content-language:to:cc:references:from:in-reply-to; bh=oFyHolV+ejP6K32wNHrkyf+rFNGdTfoM1xkVJ11B+W4=; b=RgBNjjkUiRHfTPw18XsDRhuMwBLWXyDTmXvYZ21FS090epSZMY0gAcW3iULLmAVqlx 00DAUUDDXjCLxdrRSkV4+jQJwUq1EyBLnS+mPtMMzGjUzfKLOUMhPIhnQZKlZ+RdP2T0 dkxRozM7kXSMwfu3n4dZKGKy415O1cpzKavy8QwjOXdNdg15VRYTh6asnt+t7Ijbvp3x JI2QfXszw79jMse5oqUHFwf6C3WPMRbxxwxAE9D8KMMXN8vmUmEl372sR1lJBu1gCZiB fQo+gO305qvTwIP6bqjqrFQJQlNJB7eWBRbv+f964zhs55dL1cde9qGnYBXBqhjo7MLv ULMw==