Re: [tcpm] Concluding WGLC for draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc8312bis-03

Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi> Mon, 30 August 2021 16:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cs.helsinki.fi; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:references :mime-version:content-type:content-id; s=dkim20130528; bh=YrvZ48 pO0CVuTTVMRiFJfnOyViuHCi5mL8r3oWUTK0o=; b=AAQLLNd7DTE+lCTh6b58Ja /BLeUD1mIUimt4GvaMp3pfNMlZufm5oxZAG8xc09OnDWUVSgXDmwuNSfMqTyjK3s Z2kF0mSwIEPUP7mf+lKmdfp1gbdRkfUkoAV6NdrmEWuJSAGEW0riffJ9bL2IGSTQ dqINrzlSVXj7+5dotQpcA=