Re: [tcpm] Is this a problem?

Chandrashekhar Appanna <achandra@cisco.com> Wed, 21 November 2007 00:46 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:44:27 -0800
From: Chandrashekhar Appanna <achandra@cisco.com>
To: Joe Touch <touch@ISI.EDU>
Subject: Re: [tcpm] Is this a problem?
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2529; t=1195605967; x=1196469967; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=achandra@cisco.com; z=From:=20Chandrashekhar=20Appanna=20<achandra@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[tcpm]=20Is=20this=20a=20problem? |Sender:=20; bh=3CstJxXZ/bPFkalpv+snsCz1yuNXExGbUyktT6bRn5A=; b=SErrowFrdPKkdQ4a8p/o0t+jYffWecXGUMjpkKtY4yfM9T5s4NjMf0GMvdee8KSe4sStA/WG yXcLuwpmeFEW+f/33J0jCBLD8puBCD1nUS2WqAMP/Y1zm3IcMQz3/+0h;