Re: [tcpm] Gen art LC+TC review of: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-ao-crypto-02

Gregory Lebovitz <gregory.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 24 March 2010 09:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=eqomJo7awh37AOY9A6xCvnuY7JXsqgpPtbrpfm5B/Bs=; b=iZwu060UEGS3zitN67vEmVczHQzH4KpaTHPJKuGy2KLrTJJLxGmUXgzFyzKE7YcZV1 FRywxfMideXdAddTLB13LjhWQ5e2oudJHC4yWDVbyWRI6tD+gQfIJ5x/OA1nldRWYCTS nIDqDtJlU427MO7tSAIEp1/7LRRvvnCv5vxOY=