Re: [tcpm] comments on draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-05

Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar> Thu, 11 June 2009 08:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :x-enigmail-version:openpgp:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5k4C9RdNOyTYeif+mS1UOwWaQEAlyFLPsbjRbLxiJUo=; b=bHas6bicsakfjyXHGMqrcZ8ZxjRN+HuYoxgtUDXuLa5CtV6cOPKQOlG48ibU0u428L G5ct48W/uNmKpoKyKEuWG+YeqDRM84x/1867/9Iawe+823MBN4/dgKmjVMgHHgKVspQT QS4HmC5R+ukXChtLNwoyx1FcadXNxaN+Ybogk=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:openpgp:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=mR9noGlAasL63ofa88szXAq/iMrRh0Eop1aeNhWGjBiU/7ge0d/At4f7NMLtsnFyfI gZ8Mdbm4rvYtGPP7d5k0H6JDkW5IeNf53fi/IGpXX8g6qpLSTUEYNkDJhc2ZFzT9mQrV bw5ZFOrTVMJgzfPXFKQ2uTl4NmDyUL9eccqag=