Re: [tcpm] Some ideas building on draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-01

Yuchung Cheng <ycheng@google.com> Sun, 05 August 2012 22:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=r5DoVVexWcAuIYCOBzqAcmXNPkAJHs0wPAOTpKipJNY=; b=SzoGGSD4DkdzC3dNuH7x8UEw0D7twy4WY4fMOxOeAfNPMBpG+r00XRE4kGXQ4Attgc KD5C4OTa8XkKViKLKOhxQKogRqDRESQk1oyfVLQKBH6rssW97qkp8hF0HMdoTsMveRwT InH8sdunpUFuR1s0SoqpfgV+atXOl4LbZcwplpnMghkdoHkLG4B0wFSMO21VGFuuA/2y cajTtMLDkyaFalA7QB0IqyI76m+VP894yRF+j/DnZPqyjcbjUgRqRrKjHnZxeznsXyUU 0w/lJWnB5wPUvRynKwYz83CEr78a0qvagzPgbIeC6FE+ws5y/CeZuS/eV/25NwcTL+o+ oFUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=r5DoVVexWcAuIYCOBzqAcmXNPkAJHs0wPAOTpKipJNY=; b=o0dbb5YpWHFFfn9kkTiLSfhplvGKB0Uo9YVWNPm4UadERFskiXejdhU7KeOyMi0Yw5 XW9Gim0bf5JQ158oJL3OUxZLAmE0HYZp8byGOMC1ix7MYPYitwYKbAYvJmyIgBh8Xd+L Esb8dzg874CAO9uWpoaNGf1nQYnci2vP/J8oGL5HxnSdcQCZK2p49a86/iUyeQeWuewE gUS0/14kGJUuZsZqDhP8nnWN9gRqxbQCwxsJg8VEuIjf+yoRZUdoM8dwTXObxgxmcyIG nULU78XvCVYAGeiL7cFdr91vKgRQxW0QyeUDRkI72rNsJxuzYqQY/xJ3Zmv3Kk7tKRUc 1Cog==