Re: [tcpm] Comments on TCP-AO Draft

"Gregory M. Lebovitz" <gregory.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 18 November 2008 01:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-mailer:date:to:from:subject :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:message-id; bh=664eyGx3jHRLcHVgNAkN0cPk/KtL6zNJRBIZZpEJ7FY=; b=hyh/dRhbDcYAgSy7exzdJXL3NLCCszn+X029rLlKUNaBvwHy+Pm7EDlpkeOohvYvt7 qWk6WBLVN8mjYBEZbrdBp9U8rHK0zQ3gTYB0qOovRD6ER1ui+T81xJFe9nlgGGX8DKIl MjdTqNpQW1pT485E5S2gnoKdTEicvq2UVbm/s=