Re: [tcpm] [OPS-DIR] [Last-Call] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-07

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 15 July 2022 13:38 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.594 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, GB_ABOUTYOU=0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=No/Ru6SkQnank+wOFiaMVVww1q7ZIdT8Y12vxv3rsC8=; b=Z121GYk2FIyQMZSvEo5z4nwrjFAdXEdHg4W/oItPofaMd5u1O7GtrvRFKURQADQMrE P6wW7/QLwvqmiCAEEO8BGbOyFubIMOXHTOIX/b3xhsaea1pTSX7ng05ujl01XuwdfwjQ l3uHbWEAC9bAzq6eKtqx9s99YaV+tWmQw/fhQQVOvU+jSKS+Oo5qeVh0aTWZmWVUc1FR 7XW/aVDTcSC2+ZAlUUOaJtQmIXnk2vW0KhdW53PAKedT6p+QvNoHxxie/bZzQ9YQnh/5 bsv0N6r6H9Ykmp/Z2paBaUKOpcXkPda3BGc8BR1QPjodiN37LPFvKVJR8WsIEIZuUa75 d6kA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=No/Ru6SkQnank+wOFiaMVVww1q7ZIdT8Y12vxv3rsC8=; b=zvjuaubnX9Afp5oFaDmylj+WKTbZRvyQRrunk1qYkYyY6RoTQaU9+erBhItxVz8D31 kk4SyDAsdtdKD0tGs75nRRxhl0JhgqhnuuSKqmjOWt9DONbArX6mwtV7nVn4nOHyJfzD VQoKW7xWUGR00DB8unLq0sUWVopCoV4lNdjOCUtP/cRg2kY8FvBxEbz8bDW9xJkb1mWp y4VSniunKWNepdGmLPxGkK1zhHkA4Eb11byiUrU2cNBZzdFAwEuYsu6Hu7jQCvkzKvDc aLj5iXvZDP4a0DErRR9z8QXu8woa02tp8EmHEC+le/UeX4Rsj23iqhurrero+IQ/j0QX eXTw==
References: <165690747653.9313.6940379164951428048@ietfa.amsl.com> <DF6CF2BD-8418-4386-BB78-6E011A523FBA@strayalpha.com> <CABNhwV1SN+Ei_TScwUsg1scKhAAoxixfFTtXXghLXEPspU6gZA@mail.gmail.com> <893612ED-91B7-4492-8000-EF2D54AC49BC@strayalpha.com> <4688b79370e94df6b8af107a97be0a7f@hs-esslingen.de> <CAOj+MMGxUxqFko1R5yVkpc6Ujw6SJcOjB209YNKuGJo+MOZfvA@mail.gmail.com> <1c1e32001ce040268764783a5aa1e41f@hs-esslingen.de> <CAOj+MMFaFHPFSXseaAjGWwmDLkph96weufVKYmP-qYxrR+uyDw@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2XJd=qF=vFr_f6ciEaNw-7UkocpYaW6dtAsTXk2tm9hA@mail.gmail.com> <c6c48ff6fa05454ebeb1f255fb0d1c1e@hs-esslingen.de> <CABNhwV3tWAstmBpn7Jgf16D4uQfxopjAYLJjUNKJVmAR6tsXGQ@mail.gmail.com> <489034bd18b8460cb2dcfb7ab6672b79@hs-esslingen.de> <CABNhwV3hNo2DTpWhFrcuKp5MHiiZpqEb30SR5aumnNYsxwoyCw@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR08MB4872D3B7217D57FDCA8F822AB3859@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com>