Re: [tcpm] IANA TCP options registry ...

William Allen Simpson <william.allen.simpson@gmail.com> Thu, 01 April 2010 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=251HKBERcEeosGSqdIfwoLmnWOv0NEhd/FurpY40HTw=; b=d04g75fACYVyD+AbnZvhfO8UGvX1p5Jr/3Oz4zj+KxxxmcTLeg7wk72rQNhPMJ5Jj7 LC4Tk3liMQFTox2gLmuEwRCrZEakAjWRR38xZmAjw362pxe91wMoCwSHVwyLoB05y/bb CFbAzsBarMTk/u0TJPAXGEc+MA2NdpAMp+Tjg=