Re: [tcpm] [OPS-DIR] [Last-Call] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-07

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 10 July 2022 17:06 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.093 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Pr6qlOiA0KqQhwf9Oj0CcEDt2y7Mq2+dy2rd0+8k4YY=; b=oI4PoOfs4/mZF8qXvKGheQcC6UW9yiaAc4yRVQV89UdnVeHI4SB3xf2XZ/KRTi968M NLtmbicRRh/1/5d05G5kY3E4EmOf++kSNXQkWaFsXXbO0zDO8Ny9OTjEa4syi+0niqXZ ulQbNutlzKj1XUvhXQWKgo99SPEsnQtYHBFiiiON3jqIc6uJ159DvojeOVeP8Kr06i0n e61LLsbwKGKddExqDbAzaKHXaG62Qh9vISqrgkruCh+KiPr3TOSuWSaTu/bTyIktJ+tF UseN0Mtcikd3FJOSrE7KoRmTVKSDctXKa4UeYGe7u0Ux0FQWfm4zlJ22GV7tgQouUucF huuw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Pr6qlOiA0KqQhwf9Oj0CcEDt2y7Mq2+dy2rd0+8k4YY=; b=R9J/0jnKCVE92m+ngZq1ZThn/3WMMvmS34kXCnpEPDOR5VWfqtlURkh7w5Wcomyjd8 YlWtB0Qnzbxck+JlNoVmmi/Qx1fF0EiCQWxebo8srh95bG2+5S+7KzS6q3LT+BajpBhr M7ASWiJ0qYj4HwLtVD1ZIx+SL9cuonR3zym6rVu2W2eXcu8BLFijPL6GQM0PrKo6OsKA huWhOMNDcK5SoGZ6ejupIYkYJsmmMEF5AV4K3gl0ggFIwunyvo2teVXnqvHGjBb6NKeb e/WvYw5TnZFa/8WEPy7OzGvsg9+BxTmDIdqmDstXxUQDh+DlbymiEHsoV/UoHFE0OOSF 4tfA==
References: <165690747653.9313.6940379164951428048@ietfa.amsl.com> <DF6CF2BD-8418-4386-BB78-6E011A523FBA@strayalpha.com> <CABNhwV1SN+Ei_TScwUsg1scKhAAoxixfFTtXXghLXEPspU6gZA@mail.gmail.com> <893612ED-91B7-4492-8000-EF2D54AC49BC@strayalpha.com> <4688b79370e94df6b8af107a97be0a7f@hs-esslingen.de> <CAOj+MMGxUxqFko1R5yVkpc6Ujw6SJcOjB209YNKuGJo+MOZfvA@mail.gmail.com> <1c1e32001ce040268764783a5aa1e41f@hs-esslingen.de> <CAOj+MMFaFHPFSXseaAjGWwmDLkph96weufVKYmP-qYxrR+uyDw@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2XJd=qF=vFr_f6ciEaNw-7UkocpYaW6dtAsTXk2tm9hA@mail.gmail.com> <c6c48ff6fa05454ebeb1f255fb0d1c1e@hs-esslingen.de> <CABNhwV3tWAstmBpn7Jgf16D4uQfxopjAYLJjUNKJVmAR6tsXGQ@mail.gmail.com> <489034bd18b8460cb2dcfb7ab6672b79@hs-esslingen.de> <CABNhwV3hNo2DTpWhFrcuKp5MHiiZpqEb30SR5aumnNYsxwoyCw@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR08MB4872D3B7217D57FDCA8F822AB3859@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV2E7=Zk7G83AhCbos4m2Dzac5gpg9J3kd_DFvoNXFBncA@mail.gmail.com> <E2C6680D-1DA5-47A4-885E-A28CF3BCC821@fh-muenster.de>