Re: [tcpm] TCP zero window timeout?

Mahesh Jethanandani <mahesh@cisco.com> Sat, 26 August 2006 00:02 UTC

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:00:13 -0700
From: Mahesh Jethanandani <mahesh@cisco.com>
To: "Mahdavi, Jamshid" <jamshid.mahdavi@bluecoat.com>
Subject: Re: [tcpm] TCP zero window timeout?
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=6443; t=1156550414; x=1157414414; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mahesh@cisco.com; z=From:Mahesh=20Jethanandani=20<mahesh@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[tcpm]=20TCP=20zero=20window=20timeout?; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DRQcAyez2TCOgZUlmMmi1jXlyvq0=3D; b=ayF5iCbucG0E8Br38uN5RqeyTVm7D33Gehuaj1ScWCrOBkb44rH4FGlcyOytsxlyByJPG7Jv wehh9jGjCs8ahFKlFPthSWQ71Xnc0Bl3ebdaiu2dhszxtIrn8dYFXTxv;