RE: Summary of responses so far and proposal moving forward[WasRe:[tcpm] Is this a problem?]

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Fri, 30 November 2007 03:21 UTC

Subject: RE: Summary of responses so far and proposal moving forward[WasRe:[tcpm] Is this a problem?]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:21:07 -0800
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: David Borman <david.borman@windriver.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7735; t=1196392874; x=1197256874; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Summary=20of=20responses=20so=20far=20and=20proposal= 20moving=20forward[WasRe=3A[tcpm]=20Is=20this=20a=20problem?] |Sender:=20; bh=55ALsYuaMpa5Xux/x8yxU9woqBEO7lF3E+asdvs51vI=; b=f6P1zq34F6X+VQsjxj8guQ06PpHF35nboND8k4zCA6UqlXuZgZYQV8hTKPMZafNgaMgq4vt5 1koxkEd046Q6QB4uhykFEUGOS6/HhSAzVLgYNY1fBsMUY2CgM4zk8I1z;