RE: [tcpm] tcpsecure: how strong to recommend?

"Anantha Ramaiah \(ananth\)" <ananth@cisco.com> Wed, 26 September 2007 14:42 UTC

Subject: RE: [tcpm] tcpsecure: how strong to recommend?
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:41:52 -0700
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: Tim Shepard <shep@alum.mit.edu>, Joe Touch <touch@ISI.EDU>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3356; t=1190817751; x=1191681751; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20\(ananth\)=22=20<ananth@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[tcpm]=20tcpsecure=3A=20how=20strong=20to=20recommend ?=20 |Sender:=20; bh=SV2po3OJpZwtXTZJH8SnceoCVt3wiNbVhvfkPrpHaVE=; b=FJy6dHo9cIwAdbqukkt+lhAYoOtuWtjg7Xr80rFrcCwQUaPziU1q0GsAmOVZwtnjRSw+HTih MEXtsySfa7sM4vsDo/B65vWiTyzyNUIBktFPL38n2gRmrBxWiCOe8o2A;