Re: [tcpm] Comments on draft-ietf-tcpm-newcwv-11

"Gorry (erg)" <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Thu, 11 June 2015 10:21 UTC

From: "Gorry (erg)" <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:21:10 +0100
References: <E3DC5BD4-8D0C-46FE-996D-36E32F3C1DAF@ifi.uio.no> <c7e606a2040be5b0142f7ca52005a533.squirrel@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <4600A299-E820-4D67-8ADF-BB9783931E49@trammell.ch> <556F2413.5040308@tik.ee.ethz.ch> <DM2PR0301MB06559237988EFFEF557312DAA8B40@DM2PR0301MB0655.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <36C995D9-261C-4AAD-A86D-681F58CACF9A@mit.edu> <ED9159AB-BCA3-4347-9130-C9123283BAA2@ifi.uio.no> <FDC85C9E-F488-429A-BE7D-5390798B4E52@mit.edu> <557029B4.9030001@tik.ee.ethz.ch> <bff61bad55b7cbf3279501e4fbe221a1.squirrel@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <5576E01D.2000702@tik.ee.ethz.ch>