re: Re IP over Satellite

Paul Ferguson <ferguson@cisco.com> Tue, 16 June 1998 18:26 UTC

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:26:57 -0400
To: osama.qadan@intelsat.int
From: Paul Ferguson <ferguson@cisco.com>
Subject: re: Re IP over Satellite
Cc: border@hns.com, tcp-over-satellite@achtung.sp.trw.com, tcppep@lerc.nasa.gov
Sender: owner-tcppep@lerc.nasa.gov

I would suggest reading:

   Title           : Ongoing TCP Research Related to Satellites
   Author(s)       : J. Touch, D. Glover, M. Allman, J. Heidemann,
                       J. Semke, K. Scott, J. Griner, D. Tran
   Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpsat-res-issues-03.txt
   Pages           : 25
   Date            : 27-May-98
    ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpsat-res-issues-03.txt

- paul

--
Paul Ferguson                                           ||        ||
Consulting Engineering                                  ||        ||