Re: [tcpPrague] I-D Action: draft-black-tsvwg-ecn-experimentation-00.txt

Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no> Fri, 14 October 2016 19:20 UTC

From: Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 21:19:34 +0200
References: <147527426837.20369.878763602331124041.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362F6B60ED@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <DB4PR07MB3482CDD877C9870E0CC7093C2C70@DB4PR07MB348.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362F6C4DE2@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <DB4PR07MB3480F87F3FDA3FDB86D8431C2C60@DB4PR07MB348.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362F6C766C@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com>