Re: [Teas-ns-dt] Definition of transport network slicing

Shunsuke Homma <shunsuke.homma.fp@hco.ntt.co.jp> Thu, 17 October 2019 09:51 UTC

From: Shunsuke Homma <shunsuke.homma.fp@hco.ntt.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 18:50:41 +0900
To: "'Dongjie (Jimmy)'" <jie.dong@huawei.com>, 'Aijun Wang' <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>, "'Rokui, Reza (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)'" <reza.rokui@nokia.com>, teas-ns-dt@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Teas-ns-dt] Definition of transport network slicing

I agree with Reza and Jie. Isolation is a considerable point in transport slice. Demanded isolation levels will vary depending on service requirements, and we can use any technologies for fulfill the SLAs.

In addition, I think we need unified definition about the isolation level for realizing E2E slice across multiple administrative domains. Is there definition about it in 3GPP or other SDO?

Best regards,

Shunsuke