Re: [Teas-ns-dt] Definitions draft review

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Thu, 06 February 2020 15:30 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: LUIS MIGUEL CONTRERAS MURILLO <luismiguel.contrerasmurillo@telefonica.com>, "Rokui, Reza (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)" <reza.rokui@nokia.com>, Kiran Makhijani <kiranm@futurewei.com>, "Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate)" <sergio.belotti@nokia.com>, "teas-ns-dt@ietf.org" <teas-ns-dt@ietf.org>, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko=40ericsson.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 15:29:54 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.45.162.148]
Subject: Re: [Teas-ns-dt] Definitions draft review

Hi Luis and Jari ,

I also think isolation is something more than path disjointness. Path disjointness could be one way to achieve isolation, while there could be other approaches, which gives the slice consumer different levels of isolation at different granularity. Thus it would be helpful to have isolation expressed as one of the characteristics of a transport slice, then it could be reflected by using particular technology to meet the requirement.

Best regards,
Jie