Re: [Teas-ns-dt] draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition-02-comments

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 18 May 2020 19:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7A9B4rA2B2GxaQ2SG/6O7hu3xUmTZoiuWcF0r0aupH0=; b=ZYHnyP0E0scs9qg1joOVa6I/wQ3TZdZ+8YuZF6NcA9l+YW7wqx0MN1xPF8zMNFnAAR 1I9wuWqDanUtmHmjfxxXO5wO+ssqDEeAU5HX2aV8dlSojqVB0LaQODJqY+2DDhEXfQrH 2BkpFoBAflZH8EjOxf/KFJRTphLVWhL79QlTAa4/nnBIUa6CgExMYNiCP2bEFppnTOnk kL1OlngMwZiJrAkFG4kwmNdCghnsXYWRM0+1mUH04JxPe8cyqlMQv8+4w4NYINNra2si ybiaXR3X64f/XcE+HXT9OEg2WLdCPw+q2htBsCFz2vv4RNbVRGhXXXlVTgNCSmSk8vID PPRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7A9B4rA2B2GxaQ2SG/6O7hu3xUmTZoiuWcF0r0aupH0=; b=riXvMNZsyABJh9/IkqggIjLHrZbZ2SUBmG9EXImsnGueoEjyur8fIlTa5OJdtbYNh1 xHJ04lXxia1uHir7veeDkoSJFsR69NsZ4H7VXyiYnIly7UtRzaCots3K9/C8zDwn25qK Kb01xb+YSJRZ0X5MBOOK4QChyptoBYM+L9T/bkV4PGjAu4uGrDN5csMUjQBzaWZAy9Zi NGlMdjgfW9nAVS4bYtJpZUSWlDsVz6IFUdFl7rB3sZL0gOdPLt+kDI5sKO2c3TjXxTar EE2l80xR98rClCax29urn6ftFHF4qXzMXAT+IX5YHwBMUZGzugawusY47ULp9a+snNYK MLdA==