Re: [Teas-ns-dt] Brief meeting notes

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 25 September 2020 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WHYxw9iI7j7j6lLBZDqQUVBL1VJgJaMSSkr+GL1+Pws=; b=MRUXTEWQl+tvMqvcynKepI6sSCoGQQWyLnuFFHRxYhTHjsTYXX73imwRm7gZ7ydqM+ e/HAZg5Zbo4zLpSTEHsMJ22pdXt9Ql/BSY7AFv4tf8+Qr1LoyLhbcBFSz2QtXYoSHuYO hMkQITpdZvE0loFLC6avrReEM7GXDwPdzchZ9Hi7wT1/XMTUJunDul1buwbkRFW3ahzl vVPSgYpuFjM0FrNF+a/hEi6wWYB8IGt4PrlpqU6UzqN96Tp7mOo/D0HgyyUfSWJNRFNO SbnWU1ixqyNlWMgQOsby4iOct30TUwPTdYxvYmELCo+UHD9CIS9ZUhiOV3NtH6pHT5Cm PKyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WHYxw9iI7j7j6lLBZDqQUVBL1VJgJaMSSkr+GL1+Pws=; b=tpegzpTWTshTFcyVMXFY14p556Asvwp/flJZDLELnBwhhED4js+Y+ls8k9NxQWsTZM rh6ZjRjClmfK5yXG9R9Mzy0cGC7chDM1NoIWxFWujXYHfaSRQlMyo7FrnMpUVggmDo+E oviaX71nKkUtFZ5r5Oxn2KMxsknnvjbpPoqPXG2THSePE7HTMnAbH/NJ/w0HXExeLtuR YmKQ5I2eBAW1iQLvA1c51V55of5d02/Mwp0hGvHueOu8Wr+S+wDRQdyUsqaEB+Fq+dFW I7fgQ6mU7RORglj3b7SIMZZxZFOWrKPETmHQ8/E18sFuMCCSpRdzUkPuLSeZ5zkmUC6G I3ZQ==