Re: [Teas-ns-dt] Various terms for transport portion of a network slicing

Uma Chunduri <umac.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 18 January 2021 20:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=z4LhZfQ9NHchfFttGrNVUWafnuoLlJbOUUqiSxSPn+w=; b=penOEXTjHo3qbSdkARp55TCJCifg2Ml8rAcSPM5N/VuVr4Pg6tetzWDzpQvVR+qWuC YQRpNWGDlaYlvRjUr7MfDEk/AwuloQAHV2eo0FcRiYcq9uYiJCkh9UCbWSXNA2yQq0km 67dAGj2gyDv6AaSB+Q7ybvoAw0LrN15EQLbMUzf65pkVPXLOyMyaXcoLEWRhtpklI8EI QY9pH3CW4kwoCvtp7HIlpQ2AqqbxCCW6WPqiZI3aShz0rn+9qwjeNgvHdi5LsTYluYDa oRDHmCPDA0vPXI3ipDLA8n+TgcKLZstPwKjSPYWLbj6N2guD07V+tcQcaKNlDnAx93xk T0Sw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=z4LhZfQ9NHchfFttGrNVUWafnuoLlJbOUUqiSxSPn+w=; b=owTXctyUMTqAExS3Fe1zMF+/CkI3iCu3tId+Qn4DV999kZiz2UMZpihQv6Bs2+FXnm 3FC7K9nJDE4/hkxIwuamLdDfwsk+hMF5Wd0fpREHTy0Fe2uOKCk4+Oa1ClWpJVmVcbg2 4TiXsbziM3/2clF5jprtN0qDeoilB6nUwgJq7r1N+pb5fnY5l7hw4RXE6VEIvw9OIClD 61C0qt+4SKFnW8VbQ3pcAKvrFri7T6kR8TCYTyRWZA8JPMAXu0GEnFJyG69mbbg6Lb2V JjYjaMbzr48HtLpEwT+Hd/Pm5aIe+xbxw6kC0AAFEml/1Z7NGwPV53GwDYn33UBeuBsg pmcQ==