Re: [Teas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-bestbar-teas-ns-packet-01.txt

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Thu, 04 February 2021 20:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=V3/yBCIl8HeZ7aGr4LFw7fjB+XMVHczvN9r6dkQG8Uc=; b=J8n61j1otJj4IT0p3ggy30h57nvaD30N4FnKjEMi6JNIAT5z14qJ4+WVPoSzpXzhu5 CccQeKr4XEKB0T/y1cVTYnOkDAmhkAte6oOQV7f6tWEkDbKL2gRd4kdP0oU3+a8QZ97e 6JCs42JsPtQUjheVOYAIAQJd6bRoYG6txDglLBfZxlmNo/qXYp34hubd5DFApZcDP5IL MXxbweBnx6mjGX/3acljLkoW3DT0od82+1Pqo9l3SH+Pe6ptzIDJ0YAALVUDcF+kMoXz Pi0pngHMCOoo6etahicU1grriM87ZilR20Wsb+zdYpQQQZzAEJO/K/SQBGw8xm27LpGT 1Jlw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=V3/yBCIl8HeZ7aGr4LFw7fjB+XMVHczvN9r6dkQG8Uc=; b=K+gp2W/kaYbp3Eh8h27dquEZlOxrxZelLn7lbVyLLlZCejp1peeiDMFlZ/3/DzbePy 6vYkXA0WFequ3/ua2JCkKTRsyzLcVfRbaOh15TKEFc/bf73+q74nBMOdvJWICQhRVu1O 7l8S8gMekpf3uSPt2dStzj+uNx/S9QTpS1cyY6IbcmtfTSBJMfCdjG8tDdvHaj+g1SMj fQeZ4f/UcTiwUVpi99mzmRTHpt600rEpxNgn6OEgLD8u4bZfLD3hXvWsu2ooXiwpNXyH dEawzE60zDNbpnbYb15Ikeux1K47NHrOdedovLB+mxCFKq9s6zRQFihsIm/7/JAn5Muk 3oGQ==