Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll: draft-bestbar-teas-ns-packet-08

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Fri, 04 March 2022 09:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RTzcqLuD47XlMilEMwtHjFhuqVE3ktrP/AMiMuRYrOg=; b=I0W18O0SVOmIt1qpP81GVPm9M7LvDgsCEp6Zwj/PDNXIYmo2yu3ZVB/9a5UGKxMgkX xmpmFNccewVzyEobsv3QKlkh++k1gduN7NujUrp5rff16LAwVgWOaq0YLNgDe54V7W47 +JRoFfwKvCIK7dOOPXY7JKaYzvB2UaGBwN2v+lYKf/0EXyD1/Q0+JpHaBXVXYChphF4E l5Dqald0eWuAWYKAzpI07umVJGDxFtBB0ZwyUYDo305eKocxMHVtVGkP4uAQxhxYqLbg ufkugog3F9v0gPDJoGJ89r5/jW5gRzy6XZ1JkWpD8sGpyXKDgl8lNXvTD9Fi7pDdFCfv LYaA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RTzcqLuD47XlMilEMwtHjFhuqVE3ktrP/AMiMuRYrOg=; b=VC50TJPT1xAeobI9Z+ihxDQB+x4tiJlw/Sl7cUFy0UHvUnNFkpnHTyCH7L67jscgNn 7htCApZ6V0Vg0UKFyap2KaqAElO7JNY75OIqyPpesFOV7sKhTIJj+WGIO+UXEEEYMYCD coJL6y4TW9Ls6lQ4HivKn1IfDAPp41WyqgGx95+0TqJsoRosoNGZD5ht6K+igYYFvbia mhq7WmcZbqQt41KYVf9nB32KnaGBqSBDdxGnFAJP6uck9kcFfRyz9l+vdAXH7xcnr8/L xQG/yn5g+HDHcR8eOI6hT5m27DXKWtyMW7HJYNJRQmhtizIPirJEIRpUuy8fWHRgTzy5 zIlw==