Re: [Teas] FW: The word "transport"

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 01 May 2020 13:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kTaH6MMRkhxr5rjvLMjzyVzEZP5gzr4nKtArbkFPLt8=; b=gCVuzIC8qzToqRQ2kRshEmhsxiSkKd8T33ELnVyymGD5ZMjA7kuLk99kBrPovupHGD az+TBmrqTEqTL/2Xh/o+36GA9rKuuNaPDr3eEVffA2/tCgYkYzW9wdU2eHChHC8MwzEo Uw9SppMpuXMAb03Hbpovq3aUo9baBGX4cy0khpqefrFaW/YZu0EdG2nZmE1/g9wqh9+g Lu0+49Ez4yPho8/pooL7B7CSByvqtRJgX48B6GvljeJBcm9ZpVmECY2akJ3I1Y7QUTFi g8HmtKjsDaxor5csLRDhgtAOyuPxU8y6QloCKi60PD3qk9h7oMtW7NOR4Qj+SDnsnqsA F1rQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kTaH6MMRkhxr5rjvLMjzyVzEZP5gzr4nKtArbkFPLt8=; b=SSGoA0uXkTF+DeaR3H4/zbWMm32bHZNvumYPP3OqQSmPm0+5DG95WKw/g0Nf3JmDoF 2Wla5cMNg5pgFpzrgykrvgQv5BW91udPplwJNQz09ATYviLMfiE5LGop5gAEtfuyOQxg ASPI25wbBk8iOIXwAJPHBuqh2L8Zgec6Lv644erhPEb6rVvdR1ylHBdHGJaydzlh4OXj KGOYKPCK748xzTc+p/XOiE70hocQuu2ueVskVXY5FoNkW/gOxwUfekEabUUGCvXhEygX fR6nYunuFh84hZhPuVg2iDVAVfKWMiFlKf1uEzw0Ou1AUBOwI8qGsaZr7zqslFgcDoTr fAQA==