[Teas] rough notes from today's session

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Mon, 27 March 2017 18:19 UTC

X-Authority-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=QdwWhoTv c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:117 a=h1BC+oY+fLhyFmnTBx92Jg==:17 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10 a=xqWC_Br6kY4A:10 a=6Iz7jQTuP9IA:10 a=48vgC7mUAAAA:8 a=E1R-V3ATAAAA:8 a=ye27oVNoAAAA:8 a=ARNkrULPAAAA:20 a=q3HlZu9LWJALIOWqg8oA:9 a=lZfTQt0khEWwxK29:21 a=kIRp6o41xxPljHzW:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=ZAWDZjMpEu4A:10 a=w1C3t2QeGrPiZgrLijVG:22 a=BQiZhFUHZ1rCP-FNh-iw:22 a=QFTRpsdjryHBM-TMFRBd:22
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Date: Message-ID:Subject:From:To:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description: Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID: In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=7S7DrF1/wc75qvNBDtFrFpxGpUJClfkUZG3j2E8TTKQ=; b=qYCorbvI42nObvWQfm8yl7qya+ xMbGsK1imBtFJoyTRV/9hgilQVYcIfLoTEZZnvAdsRRqQqFrhIie7medyjpwIufEdMVZ7IcENdRF2 +H9BlHV2pQLET7CemQI+JUJ7+;