Re: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-03.txt

Igor Bryskin <Igor.Bryskin@huawei.com> Thu, 14 February 2019 20:37 UTC

From: Igor Bryskin <Igor.Bryskin@huawei.com>
To: "olivier.dugeon@orange.com" <olivier.dugeon@orange.com>, "Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate)" <sergio.belotti@nokia.com>, "internet-drafts@ietf.org" <internet-drafts@ietf.org>, "i-d-announce@ietf.org" <i-d-announce@ietf.org>
CC: "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>, Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 20:37:07 +0000
References: <154022406162.6304.4708808854863399271@ietfa.amsl.com> <f810c738-ef38-fafe-3e90-1749b159fb9f@orange.com> <DB6PR0701MB27277506AD5E479F721DD17E91F00@DB6PR0701MB2727.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <939c6a39-d6a6-d6e8-93cf-c59222dc2728@orange.com> <0C72C38E7EBC34499E8A9E7DD00786391C5B502A@SJCEML521-MBB.china.huawei.com> <29890_1550167907_5C65AF62_29890_335_1_da9a1e77-7892-849e-1d8e-48f30d7e08f5@orange.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.47.147.66]