Re: [Teas] clarification to actn-vn-yang

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 13 July 2020 18:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=auwWrGDodrFY1DZCGYSKxV24nb3KD5OtAzTsuqXotHE=; b=GUeevsFJ1QCQM+o+ZsWg+xlNsd0RCsSG4HpKF9B05It8bsGbXxAG9C6r+J522BC7rb LdBXp4aCpH6u3bfPd1FxmbYo1+2jOcLUDYffr+5UYSutQbzr2dj4vcgzR3AALLilbEY6 RYuyCQ2IlZBvgc97uggx5a/6ZEGqL5bV/fDSeUgx1HlOPXA24IbWzGXuMPw19L9c04Ba 1MvmUcXnlZbipQgN+xT3g1Y9SvuUO5O8fP7OEOzCeGgLrYjJA1XXc5VHN4SiDQhOWIg5 StDxKszsJfLCjcUZN8IkOWNjJ56IZVLB2RyCWZVcHOH6RIBVWZJ4C8F56G4kUlU9Te7p oqgw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=auwWrGDodrFY1DZCGYSKxV24nb3KD5OtAzTsuqXotHE=; b=uY5z8S8fGBeZQoLbpoXHuzN6Ejrop8G3lkG54k0mnGoVenrovAm4GONLE9y8gmzEVB HW9Ni1hPOKVlHqVVSeSHRDVGlYU2tmewgGQgjBUNCFZYSnF5OIn4pRTd7NoJ8wZ3wv43 aAhzvJR55n2XCEMuN2HfRwg0h8BEOjAPLkqypZDnBgQXBVEqjuRRxd9pyG8idNLvwk7P 6eg7xPiXa1w7c5Ac9L3lOr0sG5Ke0dO3Y0BtBrFZOWa8KrLwq7XPP4Lg0LjG4sw5fvMb xT3hrC8Zbx2IRpjCjKcuk0qlFuGQIv9tpzCi8v7ItQ7b+LHQh5wfbyquQfFRbJH6raMC c3vw==