Re: [Teas] WG adoption - draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition

Eric Gray <ewgray2k@gmail.com> Thu, 03 September 2020 15:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=+7ca053vcmJOMSQ1M3kbDt9b3yydxyHhaLsQqyyhVA4=; b=XjT/hys4BLSPz2yoimzxTvd+lvkPhA9d9y8SSQDo5luexA9S5EMWc6u5w12kTbgoki TZDyNHHecPtv0fZHEkynXDbzO4bF2nab7HS++BlGrGI7Wwpfh9UzeJu77oFEkA7jvafa 2csht/4b15vm2WnHV7EVtqvZVYV4sTHyTf30rc09psiKotVaPeVkhaoJMFN3TMri05M3 Qff8O9cShTsViWgXvbbys7MO+OsOJZpJjDy/j5OimdAvc+q+RqTRNmFa/4GDqrDS91Rx bAzt0tarUh86giuAadA1Mt1QeVg90p+PkXht0p8SF//m/5bGVxa4iFRAs7kggGORH5pP xO9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=+7ca053vcmJOMSQ1M3kbDt9b3yydxyHhaLsQqyyhVA4=; b=Q4SwfKCr4n+VciIdPf8YeZQy0pEY31Ezj0xDHNodmmYD2m61krnjbCA6CQm0cUl6n6 MjTVlDv39YnI0HkRwR/xRHR/UbCxPMpl/+O6/d/ktlDoNanAbQcBoZ2GA8nqEQXThnwL 1gIAog5rRK41wfUzkdo3h0CzJKMch+Au3z9vp7XO23thUuZrEt5A62gfBwAWFnbOrcD0 5zRMEfuSdqGDpHcWQng1G4sZHlm8R0V35R2kogKbdyPKdgJv3LmLNm/WPEbhgxJD8XWy awCCAKP+ZCw0yzJSulbpYg3yIz0JCu9tXcFPH+ejleZrkEOosK8pSbLcnpdM6uu2hq+R 2GSQ==