Subject: Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll - draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip
From: "Huang Xiaohong" <[email-masked]>
To: "TEAS WG Chairs" <[email-masked]>, "TEAS WG" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Vishnu Pavan Beeram" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:15:11 +0800
List-Id: Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling working group discussion list <teas.ietf.org>

Yes, support.

Best regards,
Xiaohong Huang

2018. 1. 26. 오전 7:38에 "Vishnu Pavan Beeram" <[email-masked]>님이 작성:

All,

This is start of a two week poll on making 
draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-07 a TEAS working group document. 
Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not
support". If indicating no, please state your reservations with the
document. If yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd
like to see addressed once the document is a WG document.

Note: an IPR disclosure has been made on this document, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3134/
The poll ends Feb 8th.

Thanks,
Pavan and Lou

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas