Re: [Teas] Status update of draft-busibel-teas-yang-path-computation-03

"Tarek Saad (tsaad)" <tsaad@cisco.com> Mon, 17 July 2017 18:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=57896; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1500317944; x=1501527544; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=rgJ3gdZgoeaJxLGObfRrwBT8OPh3eidPz8mqorpD4eM=; b=FSEZ7F+K/mEp1ql+NLlLG78ofblPXoRfMIeKHAkxmRK5c3Qa3LOd+pBD bbnZb6aBbgJYJF7x8wCDbym9lmONnEpnoRiT1lF7lyJ5qdADN4y0eusvQ C3I668VTTzcPfo5zDw4fyy14P1tCej3XjiWoWE8+qiY/GrzCzKSnjGxa6 E=;