Re: [Teas] Fwd: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-05

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Tue, 25 June 2019 06:40 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: "lberger@labn.bet" <lberger@labn.bet>
CC: "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 06:40:02 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.134.31.203]
Subject: Re: [Teas] Fwd: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-05

I have read this draft and have a few comments:

1.       Section 1 paragraph2

“   MPLS-TE technology is one solution for finely planned network but it
   will put heavy burden on the routers when we use it to meet the
   dynamic QoS assurance requirements within real time traffic network.”
Do we have real time traffic network, how about s/ QoS assurance requirements within real time traffic network/ QoS assurance requirements for real time traffic

2.       Section 1, paragraph 4

“DetNet[RFC8578] describes use cases for diverse industries that have
   in common a need for "deterministic flows",”
s/ that have in common a need/that have a common need

3.       Section 2.1
“
The communication between the private and public cloud will span the WAN
network.  The bandwidth requirements between them are variable and
the background traffic between these two sites changes from time to
time. “
To make these two sentence coherent and consist with the figure in this section, suggested change
The communication between the private and public cloud sites will span the WAN
network.  The bandwidth requirements between them are variable and
the background traffic between these two sites changes from time to
time.

4.  Section 2.3
Can you clarify what traffic engineering technology is used in this case? If there is no traffic engineering technology used,
Suggest to change the title into traffic load balance support

-Qin