Re: [Teas] Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-teas-yang-l3-te-topo-04

Xufeng Liu <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 09 July 2019 15:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2AF8BrF/CEUTnr0o2saJxRgoA6llRECXw0nZIsMse6c=; b=S558vnOw4Owm8jJxrpmoNUt0kj3u7yai7ZibzRtN4uA9LRL69sQUBbre2N/7KYQM62 dvziXSCZNhN0VRJE3kXHzgVftqfQoWgrKvOJBZqS+9obMB3RLBX7ThMhn/VcQU5tVIHz UJLqb7fmKdGskUuM3wq4QcNlOvAIzJnZpxrwHYTvF6LWpMGQRxkMsHQtxWr7hKmetnO9 5otQer+VwXcA+XSOnT1wh3EbquW8l0KoappQNe+g9bDvH+bGmsyACaTOFqCfhdP/rByi mUSSgd0p2WIjAXXCnWBBrnkU0eLY+MDdGYXYHkpEgNvK3x1DHei6ErfJLcHo6TrD5EGN LehQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2AF8BrF/CEUTnr0o2saJxRgoA6llRECXw0nZIsMse6c=; b=Z8V8hoWxLdejdcA9YHfP883Ek9tQ5c8hqLDQT/QinbOus1bpZWrx9co39ph7oT8hEn noskOfO3pYWnD2nq/YEmUQZ+qbA528AM21s4W5xqqUnlxrQtOEbhwUnRntk2PYV+q1po XS48z7XfWJNIgJNbRq5AEwfPYd8Wca7FozKkdG7MShPyp8jGX/zrJjh3G7/T4wRYGNx6 3BCPPdt3q3TF1YLZxusuiAgL+hf40YxC0TUkzyJDZOaBzom/VUYsgqv9vm63PcAhT+Nw YZfU+2KtfJKSBejwG3ndbZLCoSPcLDMC8FTUEp9MJYmWTP9EksiNrSPOKtw7uuX09//n wiCA==