Re: [Teas] Definitions of VTN and Slice Aggregate in the drafts

Young Lee <younglee.tx@gmail.com> Tue, 16 March 2021 01:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Y28J4iqtnzVIF5nAMkbp+rAa8k92AbESPcWLZy9WK2U=; b=svBzfc/5OIoCNqwuwm5qX1zNZQDwSX2G9X0BpPlKT4wPBj+x8LrBt6TeWoBZzyFKTW lsEkMHWXbNBISaZdOxGm16IRbc54J/o87qu/0RG7R4qCEt6I6JFDCaYa0DeCmMQgPfE6 ybfnY+m6G4c8z3oNKAKlejPlea9Z0gngMEUy3zWUJAvDweidCehuln3yR6PjcpqiIH7D QHXedZU350oTu0/pDayw0urBlpHgxvQ/v7160mIssYlyhnMhApoHsbQg0pEQ/1mCk0Ou FL62bKPPoG+cwl3JMCR/JrCB4zZDlHwLtFBdPQ1A9sIMhAN5kQUtnckP4zC8JCh/UaNM yMyw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Y28J4iqtnzVIF5nAMkbp+rAa8k92AbESPcWLZy9WK2U=; b=aQtFjfsXxNvmvCvlFtVWzrCboajXHXEZP8/p1eXQ38z/Fx10bwSVzMK1kyoKVTlC3k D7SfzZXTODspN8cWI0tS15LdrrVDGYJD/76c/DUkV8wnVFocE/+Cq/oj6KfGCL1p4ljp 5FjGHfUgfKcwje1Nc4cKXi6ZSWz0RFBUZ/T2cBs62MILuEzndUKzwf/l2UKtc0tKOwWD bmkDh37LKA+Bhtq78WxKU0pCLDTvbmxLYixJ1gJ67qkqho43rT3MJ4CTnOZY8ROplUGI lBiKpxDda9eZxdA6KyB/LQ5AYD2sJ7xEjzOYYxm9WJrA8wvDIBcV+XRXI92iSiR3lnWa KrUg==