Re: [Teas] WG Adoption poll - draft-nsdt-teas-ns-framework-05

"Luis M. Contreras" <contreras.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 04 February 2021 19:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Hf+mnD5QJ1LS2JFsy2ekQfOKzBMKCRaaeJ+Six26iVU=; b=RGjGeFekCV+wUMgF2G+KjM700dT00ispNvHF9TXQ9KkYyeV6prbvNuyAUXWXRnoKX+ iutCa/eBMy8q3TY1P3ozRoAMdwyxtYIAwhPV5rc6vRS3Yt1k9V9rhibajSksbKmz7muD MtGa1uvfQokMyJMoMUlfXhB7sFS4/nsN9FWnAdCa4gM4EGbhOhvXZ6J4VwzFpc+WXj81 QpfdCpUECjsCAuZaMwhPAXmi36o/+qI/ITb4PagMtrB7Ixmyjgs//CihO2hUnKpHfBI3 vqkktnOAFJN43ogvwWcssv28YSxSDZ0ZxrnxuvPAFSHTWORP9ku5qbGmytmIgnHvQi1w 63Dg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Hf+mnD5QJ1LS2JFsy2ekQfOKzBMKCRaaeJ+Six26iVU=; b=mXqxHblsQSgbPbNqBk3A1jb+MgLA6NC8VdACDQI2SKZKyHq3ZxoFwUMd0E0nrnKBpS Y7EYrc9SF8UA6Wbwgc4d1PXbZ0fgGQ8t3xdDS6RZh3YL6BI4g0hM/5olGtFszmr5OPq9 +XYW33KG/eyV6QgxjwVVhHhZ9vFse5PLdZH9JpN7ulfponSAsD6mFWZg75ndrcyyUbKV wWbElVcGhESoW0ac2/a8kYJ7iXaWDluJUHn6ijiS+6Y/ijyrx7kfZUFNmrqz+m8YAPf7 5hSvwdxzOVOqHH9TCAva4qDSvep3diTdCTsrF6DApj0MbgpzcZxKu93/NezGtKmPjWbT kGcg==