Re: [Teas] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-07.txt

"Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com> Fri, 09 December 2016 01:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8048; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1481248653; x=1482458253; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=E/MKLyc3fGPoEZMcxeWp6JloC9kJiEi+X9jssvx+zrA=; b=R88pHC+JpkLFKoEP8+ZLlVTksmK7ozzowYmlh3SukjUBZPeZP8FuMU1h ji6epwOuJk5JmeqpUs2dRcq25lQdxV0crG0ygzhnY9MnN+F7M/angAPaA dstmSxUcCwFuauQPX4sLzr6BNZ2cTieYhc4xfKq88jFO/6RaGh7pAuh+G g=;