Re: [Teas] Status update on draft-ietf-teas-yang-l3-te-topo

Xufeng Liu <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 24 February 2021 16:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nf1IEv3NVCNd/2TkQcGNE2hehP8KTryzO0xhEbxm5T0=; b=eWUojh61V1DwNGzKHsCGADFzHWuaWIq+QmThuOvcVyL96TOXSAS8lwFDURk4B5gR32 dR4fIJMRaBPS7g2sCVB8qD2t4EpBlvdB+pzM3tE2hJfzltB6Zhmz0U9ovLUluwlvoc/5 MkPOLbrsa2fZKoHKy+HOy9QlgKEh1uS/7xslFFOmx5UXMVL7lXVLE1AWulu415sKYbnV U301XUgusw64M3Vke11kOseG2uRcjeK6X+1SGKSr/n2+pvcJ2hUZ1gut0E1RdDj18r59 zwLDpOrKwrD8sCwAs9dOyDW8+MiZ3upikCZqEVBPqx4cORc7vpPg7r0ssCglut+PFVBJ 2UVw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nf1IEv3NVCNd/2TkQcGNE2hehP8KTryzO0xhEbxm5T0=; b=HajOWPBi2f923vLM26/HKojCYdiR0b1Z38562r9U9EnVujVNwKYLBzLZUUKKTJFnRL XDGseikDOw/xywt0oAPc7jQdlgZX4y+fq+jY4g0vCd0DqDI3jmQlA0U4bvwJsojUhMF1 W5DulHaKdKoLB1kkQlp6LmD0M4vHuikxQDDfB42hFqyi7BXw/IlfkDwAeyICdQv5Pvl2 pVFENfypGiTghWCB/naNK/rHPzzKAwINaVKWc2RkJIPom05ijC+hOkJNnH73k2nNp2q0 19IWQh4NZ1U5j9RCVbA8XydoSEv5BuFPx7itSKIW8qJykmk8PDo3CRMHJagX811PDVLc Djcw==
References: <CAEz6PPQC8NUnTimMVXBXzbd9+FxdeTDV8NXPuLDASBF=1YUR_A@mail.gmail.com> <DB7PR07MB53406ABD74B3CEE15B5952BDA2AB0@DB7PR07MB5340.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAEz6PPS-ZWSb7cubv2jB05ZCb9kyyGXDPd5KpAQ05iHmtpMpCw@mail.gmail.com> <DB7PR07MB5340DFF664791762E1F082F6A2A20@DB7PR07MB5340.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAEz6PPT6N0a3FNtseRFzuXEAJoBvnBRBtwzg4vi+ZDLHxUZCrQ@mail.gmail.com> <DB7PR07MB534098BD42E7C079288A20B5A2610@DB7PR07MB5340.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAEz6PPRByqJ46E4aCv-v=mtX9BoLZPCgo4tx-2zaHjOxELMgqQ@mail.gmail.com> <AM6PR07MB57845C2B8B47030CFA3AC6FCA2FA0@AM6PR07MB5784.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>