Re: [Teas] network Slice Endpoint in draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slice-definition-00

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 23 February 2021 17:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1614103167; bh=jWXGETZ9xEjLEEIcmQHZZJc0EPHmffQHvBGHkuSdeDc=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=Nq5Y/MEBt5Ls2AAHj8gCl9VAgbjnR85EyYWvfuROPJH7GDfW5cmWd8jLPYEEc+c/f /QoxliDeN6Eaa89xiwKgoxbaAkyNJwQuTcI43MN8YJaOUREQgEckvp75tF+/H4m/6w ZeIZn8zqNEG2BVwvJfTxokojWdyS5jpVt9if60TN9rZQ0JVmw22t/on5irykWRQJt2 /I4y8oqT4MHn5WHhNxibLfw1pucjuCfxg2A5bMY9lRrewXr40J1Q9jVmFPPuVeG3k5 2a9S3yRbd7ApmwpRIUgocXU5ejfk3LRl+cPfwY5UaHQ6Z/FWyblc9tGyAwJJF3/QvR i/lCdlNod0Jdw==