Re: [Teas] WG Adoption Poll - draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-04

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 17 September 2021 15:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=XLqjC9KStQTHBAnT4yb2yLeccedid1GCWQ8GiwavBd4=; b=fwvDcPRa9lmLw9gJQnXosh94ymRoftobfr7rUn0agQkX1PGwF7GGNfAunK//pGhYkV lpw59KAu39K6N2Fh6Q4SI5YNu8XHofVrLSQwoqZHprB3iyXfIlnhcLWqp8e3ziszQ3PC ehzlRIeu91hmiurR7MxyigTyY2GuOeBVW9rc+lnxf/hbEE8f7+jblQyyWxctw5XAvdAp MFeK9WYOYd9+PVq3+hfHo6MSt7NqBWPrLKyEn467+Het2JM1S/l4NmlkI7I5D/y+vm/Y 680+5DTos0LO6VssydlMBViL+O3AM06Ge9ZefeLjIKT68xfLbpCTrmMLbchL0i4zvCk0 mKVg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=XLqjC9KStQTHBAnT4yb2yLeccedid1GCWQ8GiwavBd4=; b=VWxBPLqrWsP0pc66R511VRGm5q5gyhkd3O0USbgEjjJ/Y5tNTGNpj3tUpsRgx6W3Fq LJl9G22YAvR/TYbDW11kMLZBYnXUuQz8wTJ4F+kJsVHszHTsUbIyr7Fs+wfevanf/tuo HO2OMs956BtAjuEorEz3F4ARJo7hEfQnq8awC+3eyUjeEx7vROpkOomtLnt7/svMUSQ7 zbs85maW+VhXh/y+l57QSwrtk8+TTZu9ytek1KcCQXZB+fXEEMzeQM7Exbi+tze4Pig7 Yjy8NBgD9dx2fHxnKTdFQQAt05aordDMvIonasQvjjr+2UtM92y9xPLezeHjMc9yMXaE ToNQ==