Re: [Teas] draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices: Network Slice vs. VPN(+)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 05 May 2021 13:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1620220917; bh=iXEueXwzaW2V/nI3atUwTaWID67jNpds5/Xb+tBbDoY=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=xhx7IWRbJZYxADpCmFroVfJxCNOc/+dB+0mZ3eKk5XRTDJPYyVnA2E3zN3aDpYaXd HA90G5gZ2EnDXzYh0Si+gPQMrB59eVE5lJ9wzzmJ/N+WkPxDU1rtmLpbu5IFn4WyVd Q9ujGN8mZcONepMgn1wA82TlLR98pDFNVVI4MxEwbABlnoPr5XnULp0L1kaiBMgxMc wLb0Q428RsFpP3EX8mUVeI8pa6cdgjvRVQ65jMY3RwzqZOrYp2EeVb80ZzLbyZlFlW NTt0sN1uEvNFxAz5aIG4ZpQS4JM1MRbpZ1vUBcTUfhXNDgkmF7SoHmOHuLlSsRrD/B pBlJcku6n89ZQ==