Re: [Teas] Default NRP definition [Was: Repeated call for last call on draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices]

Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 27 September 2022 13:39 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.005 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, MANY_SPAN_IN_TEXT=1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=LXywHzmlRkyHLkrfRhgK+XcX6Apro4+r7QRR4zIL69g=; b=MDd2QOiQKqZDBYrhHeETqux/SUZKYaKgbXUpnFXN2rXZVgRdhy7fvl2qY6MP/BMOS+ maMsSXBfkAud36Jvrm3j+BebcrCbceJLwBybe36qEy0hirZuzT9V9CfED6LMzcw7vEyK 2wJqXrUr/J/2eWEGB4JEK7h6JeBBPjS90qHr9Mux5AukU4MK3OP7mpSyYOxA2stitgry nrTepP7ltlZR7FkgEbbzW68ZBnEgwCfHckTu3IbHI4+ANXOeWJQ/+/YOjRPJjp6+sT9u ek/vSlMimm5Jzud0J107otuHCgUqS58iAgrsGJ5OXycKIMVCYxqngj840N9ozMc+mBs0 WNrw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=LXywHzmlRkyHLkrfRhgK+XcX6Apro4+r7QRR4zIL69g=; b=k3RVtUfgRpx9GzWu31TtYWJ3o5jgxXngJ6TCj/vq3w5TdCYSfhuUvY9l3e6Yy2JTnK chGgWalgKafwjACKuTVmdLG/t8b6YzbfYrQPmYlLt9w6ORCWZOuG1BFsyrZMxrXPPK1/ enFKUq/lp+C8iWDFOZnRMl2ONeie8ST3tVQMQPBpLRVsKkgTBybd1MR+LsAejZT8mv7T yZCsJ/q3sC2rck9q8uNFsyX+uwSP1NG959mP8yMOHl73F/0Nu/0movkkj7JqfETlk3qG 4P4zzuHlUgi4xY2NryBInX0FDriwmpd/3bbiMxhtV2l6YpVXAuBoa3kjWBxcu8CA9nGO kp+g==
References: <165956437769.55050.16490105634807702976@ietfa.amsl.com> <BY3PR05MB8081ED2E8CCFCFE3EDCA2773C74F9@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <3ab8c72e-7813-05ff-6d3d-72fca5e7d252@joelhalpern.com> <BY3PR05MB80812E4C8381F24FEF9B43F4C74F9@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <0FE5FD9A-A52B-4046-A16A-BBC7D7EFE402@gmail.com> <03f101d8ce07$c00e86a0$402b93e0$@olddog.co.uk> <CA+YzgTs8YTKcQ-u=1B3waYbO4P_9T1L=eEgCsMUiX2EcNA1O4g@mail.gmail.com> <045601d8ce6c$b8e1df70$2aa59e50$@olddog.co.uk> <BY3PR05MB8081928B6D6AAA1559783965C74E9@BY3PR!> <BY3PR05MB8081CEBBDD0941A9DA383771C7529@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <013577a557944a98a38745f0db0b8382@huawei.com> <CAB01kMjf_=CP+4_e6c67=esHmk9EUF5bC+4135pZ_S+tiF9n2Q@mail.gmail.com> <BY3PR05MB8081AB6365F21683CBF11487C7559@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>