Re: [Teas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-bestbar-teas-ns-packet-01.txt

Young Lee <younglee.tx@gmail.com> Mon, 08 February 2021 10:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2K21vkqQjyue9LdZ9k/C8GcNiBotYmxGCyuLNXcYBco=; b=IBPYShsotoH4rihkVrZfH8AwJc5a3JLnaP8hY/ZGJTXEIrPUgJ0TYte+oEcT2D/t7G k2E+ON56jX46S9nMu+Z2TRZpkYkgBkcJlDQ20keeiF785JgUSfZbL4c/H6QkYAHyKo3V 7vT4HvAEnBKEjLo/dNpu2ZYd8qg3XpcOrcVS4H5tGah00viQbVy/IkmUQTd+3tB3k4Dk MAAjE6jIVHu442XicC0JOYr2tryos4SUSHeKTP7L5ubtjckgX1+wnVoYUsp4kfxFysho MrO/QTKoyiOP7Lbvh3Awriut8C13b9X/9Kb7H6M4WVySXT6/k8sYbBNf7gX7LI8AKF/n FoKQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2K21vkqQjyue9LdZ9k/C8GcNiBotYmxGCyuLNXcYBco=; b=lQuezWj5IuXJqbbZ6cJ2+fzJ9N9ye5tBWkTOxNmbuAxh2niPU601eIGkbxsXVLe/8V gtv9CyPxVVDO64rKRUOc9bNt0iJlLWHEenXmv725JTqo9fVmJPKA7w+N0pP66IqTyT8d VYj2QEpBXkkoOEWCc5KRRt6qoKVx5S79ZNm96SzWTamAaPA2ae9ao8l2Ddld3BkyWLmK +zXKIJnyqEaLnFc/e4bEOMIGpeUwsCCZSPiSWFMRIu2LY7sELrtfbozZUMfWAbO5yj2J CU+5im/GTN/4KQ9S5QoqcCL8IdNB5yfDkb/C04734xmFQBO0GLf83BAhkBaBn11NjZzQ jCTA==
References: <160866255058.12375.3624366295025144530@ietfa.amsl.com> <B5853097-0690-45E9-9123-6F74FBCC4F03@juniper.net> <CABNhwV1u=iiK_2PQTKCquDbVwXanbTfB7U5GEzNRcgNY=iHhqQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+YzgTvrk7bXDzyChjy1HORbAdb6XWLhaWpZP=gTbXUhTs3+3Q@mail.gmail.com> <BN6PR16MB1683FD38A7080E2BDAC114B0A0B09@BN6PR16MB1683.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <CA+YzgTuqj7W7=oz3M1m7Pys9P5xSPm9+QCA1WRPiYUoyBhbWDQ@mail.gmail.com> <BN6PR16MB1683185500A8DF1FDE745D6FA0B09@BN6PR16MB1683.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <c1870f42-f7ab-9e09-a0a0-2125469c4fc8@joelhalpern.com> <BN6PR16MB1683FAFC90E125D756F0F466A0B09@BN6PR16MB1683.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <4356b8aa-f6af-586d-3bfc-9c57ffdffe61@joelhalpern.com> <00fa01d6fd9b$33e5e170$9bb1a450$@olddog.co.uk>