Re: [Teas] New Version Notification for draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-03.txt

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 13 July 2021 07:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1626160083; bh=ka5UhIcsjdRR03O6GSQkex67ALQrQ6v59pScXSrT2OA=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=JbQpnFLXf/LIV9bI8Ys5R9nLD9DhAErsDFA1Jx53IudYuGavRPJj1A3d1hrRX2wYp IkiyOci6JeHQaN42pmuDi48HOe6OtJT/NIWCC6vhkV2DsabS7jVuFRft6xpYMzIL/P +uf5WZFEdpJ+qh/T0HBVgD1w3OUWEZBeHC4VhXGSrstYIibErRYEwtpUXmGQ0kV7vM lNsXgWI9u4sKaSIfoQhbrRMGXl1ABWTY7l63DB72ST/8z+JAA/BiWZ81f6wxgprG5p lgUXuaFjndYlOLPNhFf3chDaLor8wefkSmVa/TpiiFO4VccMKm/I2VpwSFOiJfRZ73 in9R2PO0nDlaA==